The library subscribes to more than 1000 premium online information sources. To learn more about what we've added in the last month, see our list of new resources.
ADDED since last update
- Bibliografia Mesoamericana: art, archaeology, ethnography, etc. of Mesoamerica.
- Blackwell Companion to Phonology: major reference work in phonology.
- Book Review Index: going back to 1965.
- Encyclopedia of Archaeology: from archaeoparisitology to ziggurats.
- eScholarship: UC Archaeological Research Facilility (ARF): includes field and laboratory reports.
- Frost and Sullivan: market research from industries such as aerospace, tranportation, energy, healthcare, and more.
- Library Information Portal: German-language reference books.
- Oxford Bibliographies Online: Classics, Criminology, International Relations, Islamic Studies, Medieval Studies, Renaissance and Reformation, Victorian Literature.
- Oxford Reference Online: modules added for Computing, Mythology and Folklore, and Prehistory
DELETED since last update
- CiteSeer (replaced by CiteSeerX)
- Acronym and Abbreviation Server
- Classic 164 Currency Converter
- Berkeley Public Library Catalog
- Oakland Public Library
- SFPL Online
- Google Image Search
- Google Maps
CHANGES since last update
To find out more about any of our electronic resources, search its title here.